The kitchen is one of the most important and actively used spaces in any apartment. When designing a kitchen, it is important to remember that it should be not only beautiful and modern, but above all, comfortable and safe. Let's consider how to achieve this with the help of the correct arrangement of furniture, appliances and lighting.
- Correct organization of space. So that the kitchen space does not look chaotic, and moving around it is convenient, it is important to organize everything correctly. Remember the main work areas of the kitchen - the cooking area, the sink area, and the storage area. The stove, sink and refrigerator should be connected to each other in a conditional triangle, such an organization of space will greatly facilitate the process of work, allow you to act quickly and efficiently, which means less tiredness.
- Storage systems. To keep your kitchen tidy, determine which items you use the most. Only they should be in open space, everything else needs to be removed. To do this, you need smart storage systems - one of the most important components of a good kitchen, and the more, the better.
- Furniture. When designing a kitchen, it is better to strive for minimalism and avoid all kinds of decorative excesses in furniture and decoration. It is better if all surfaces are as flat and smooth as possible - this will greatly facilitate the cleaning process. Since the kitchen area is quite actively exploited and it has the maximum load, you should not save on the quality of furniture and other materials and choose only trusted manufacturers.
- The choice of technology. It is worth paying attention to the built-in models of equipment. This will make the kitchen as convenient as possible, protect the appliances from all kinds of dirt and moisture, and also help save space. It is better to place the oven and other household appliances at chest level - this will allow you not to bend over or strain your lower back.
- Lighting. For a kitchen, one light source will not be enough. Here, the lighting must be planned in such a way that the entire work surface and dining area are well lit. Install recessed lights in the hood and lighting around the entire perimeter of the kitchen unit, and above the dining table, you can hang a sconce or pendant lamp with height adjustment.
Today, manufacturers offer a large assortment of furniture, appliances and a variety of devices that allow you to make even a small kitchen convenient and comfortable. Think over everything in advance, take into account the characteristics of the room, your needs, desires, and then you will get a cozy and functional kitchen, and the cooking process will bring joy and pleasure.