On February 24, 2022, Russian troops attacked Ukraine. For all of us, difficult times have come that united Ukrainians as never before. Our company Stroitel-P, of course, does not stay aside and helps the Armed Forces and territorial defense with all its might!
At the moment we have already done:
- UAH 300,000 was transferred to the Return Alive Foundation.
- UAH 580,000 was transferred to the Territorial Defense Fund of Dnipropetrovsk Region for the purchase of fuels and lubricants.
- UAH 75,000 was transferred to the purchase of medicines.
- UAH 130,000 was transferred for the purchase of fabric for sewing bulletproof vests.
- Construction and installation works were carried out at the checkpoint of the military commissariat in Dnipro.
- Taxes were paid on the enterprise for the next 2 months in the amount of UAH 2,000,000.
Our organization actively cooperates with companies from Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, Estonia and Poland, which are suppliers to our soldiers in the territorial defense of Dnipropetrovsk region, namely body armor, helmets, thermal imagers, ballistic goggles and more.
We wholeheartedly feel your participation and help in today's difficult situation.
Slava Ukrayini, Heroyam Slava!
Ukrayina ponad Use!