Elevators in new buildings
An elevator is an integral part of any modern multi-storey building. This hard worker makes hundreds of transports every day. And its breakdown or design flaws can cause serious inconvenience and even endanger the inhabitants of the house and their guests. Therefore, when choosing a residential complex, one cannot bypass the question of what brand of elevators are installed and what characteristics they have.
The main criteria for elevators that you should pay attention to:
- Quantity. For buildings up to 9 floors, one lift will be sufficient. Higher buildings, 10 - 19 floors, will require at least two elevators. 20 - 25 floors - from three pieces.
- Manufacturer. Higher quality systems are more expensive, but the maintenance costs borne by residents can be significantly lower than lower cost systems.
- Speed. The faster the elevator delivers some passengers to the desired floor, the faster the queue will come for the next. Long waiting times for an elevator in the modern pace of life is not a pleasant occupation.
- Silence. Noisy mechanisms create discomfort for residents whose apartments are adjacent to the elevator shaft.
- Carrying capacity, dimensions, manufacturability. Elevators must have sufficient capacity and carry large loads. Do not forget about people with limited mobility, who should be able to freely use the lift.
- Safety. The last in a row, but definitely the first in importance, quality is, of course, safety!
A bit of history. In 1853, Graves Otis made elevators truly safe. His invention - special safety catches ensure the stop and hold of the cab in case of emergency situations, such as overspeeding or breakage of traction elements. In the same year, the world famous OTIS company was created, producing and supplying its products all over the world. In 1861, Otis patented the first electric passenger elevator. Thus, OTIS has been manufacturing elevators and improving this technology for more than 160 years.
It is the OTIS elevators that are installed in residential complexes from the builder Stroitel-P. These are reliable and comfortable devices that meet all legal requirements and challenges of the modern real estate market.